I have been eying this item for awhile but now that I have it I have know idea why I waited! I just bought 2 of these. One for me and one for my daughter. I am so enjoying knitting with this. I have all the things I need for my project right on my wrist! The magnet is strong and everything stays put! :)
Watch a video about the Knitter's Keep
Knitter's Keep Knitting Accessory Bracelet Kit
This may just be the handiest tool ever created for knitters! How many times have you lost a stitch marker and found yourself dinging through chair cushions to find it? Held a cable needle in your bra strap or behind your ear? Well, no more! The Knitter's Keep, designed by Julie Weisenburger, keeps your knitting accessories close at hand and in view at all times. It's a silicon slap bracelet adorned with a steel-plated magnet. You'll also receive an assortment of nickel plated knititng notions to place on your Knitter's Keep so they are there when you need them.
Knitter's Keep Kit Includes:
- One silicone slap bracelet in orange, green, blue or grey
- 10 large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 or smaller)
- 10 small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 or smaller)
- 10 opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 needles or smaller)
- 2 cable needles (size US 1 / 2.5mm)
- 2 curved-tip tapestry needles
- One handy 100% cotton pouch to keep everything together in your knitting bag
I love this. It's a very handy tool. So glad that I was able to get one.